Sunday 27 March 2016

Love,

Love.

Love is something I always denied feeling. I’m too young, I haven’t met the one, I don’t want to be vulnerable, and I don’t want to get hurt. These were all my excuses for denying the irresistible feeling. But I think I’ve realized that I have fallen in love, not 4 separate times, but with 4 different people, because I believe I’m still in love with them, and that they may have been at the same time. And even if I never received love in return, I still fell for them, and I might not really know what I’m talking about but this is my story. And I’m going to share it…

-The Girl Next Door <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I think we humans can't explain what love really is. Everyone have other toughts about this big word LOVE, for me it's at the Moment explained simply as a Feeling that is more than a friendship. I know that the Person I fall in love would never feel the same.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete